Worst Week Ever.

I don't have the heart to post a light blog this week.

This week was a triple tragedy. On Monday, a teenager opened fire in the cafeteria of Chardon High School, killing three students and wounding two. Chardon is ten minutes away from my hometown, I have family and friends living there, people close to me who knew students who were victims and who were present at the shooting. And now I hear that the fucking Westboro assholes are going to picket at a victim’s funeral. Cazzo, is nothing sacred anymore?

Wednesday there was a horrific family tragedy, which is private and not for blogging.

This morning, I woke up to the news that five BGSU students were involved in a horrendous crash, all members of my cousin’s sorority. Three died, and two are in the hospital. The entire campus is shrouded in sorrow.

This week has left me pretty much devastated, and it’s so much worse for the people I know who are closer to the two public tragedies.

I’ll have a blog posted next week, same Bat time, same Bat channel. Until then, I love you all so much and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.
I added a quote from one of my favourite poems.

Comments

Popular Posts