My Crazy Pets: My Bed Could End Wars

Thursday caught me utterly distracted and unprepared this week, so I'm just going to do a My Crazy Pets post. Luka and Rufio are in a constant state of fighting, mostly due to Rufio's penchant for stalking, catching, and mounting her in an attempt to make kittens despite having no testicles. Stella also likes to get in the occasional tussles with her feline siblings. For some reason, however, all conflict stops when my pets are on my bed. Granted, I've always known my bed is the stuff dreams are made of. I designed it to be so comfortable that I never want to get out of it. I didn't realize it had such a calming effect on my pets until I saw Luka and Ru laying practically on top of each other in perfect harmony, and noticed that Stella always had a look of near-nirvana on her face whenever she napped on it with me. So, for this week, no post, but cute pics.


Yeah, this isn't a pet pic, but I couldn't resist. JJ just looks so cute!
...JJ is Joker Junior. Don't judge me.


Comments

Popular Posts