Dee's Happy Snippets



Makin’ another list! This is a compilation of movie and TV snippets that never fail to make me happy. Some of them put my tone dangerously close to a baby’s squeal. Quick and dirty list in no particular order! Hopefully the clips bring you out of a down mood as quickly as they do me.


Let’s start with teensy snippets that instantly lift my spirits.

You can't stop House's Love



Though the show is extremely formulaic and wears on you after awhile (patient, misdiagnosis, misdiagnosis, misdiagnosis, snarky moments, correct diagnosis), I do love it, and it is 100% because of House's humour. This moment made me burst out laughing the first time I saw it, and I still do every time I see it. (If you want the context-a young but hot patient is stalking House and Cutty puts her foot down and orders him to call security whenever she shows up.)

Dwayne Johnson's Moment on Family Guy

 

I don't know why I lose it every time I see this. I guess I just love Dwayne Johnson, and his expressions are HILARIOUS in this.........hehehehehehehehe! He dropped Lois, and now he just...doesn't know what to do!...hehehehehehe!!!

"Sweets, you killed my Master..."

Found a gif but not the actual vid!
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/nowvideo.php?id=7793ab42fab4e
2:25 minutes in.
I'm not a huge fan of American Dad, but it's been wonderful background noise lately, and this moment with Principal Lewis almost made me pee my pants. COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE!!!

Black Frasier

Start about 1:13 in

I love Frasier, as self-praising as the jokes can be sometimes. And God dammit, I love Kelsey Grammer being goofy. This is one of my favourite moments in the entire show.
"She's not going to say 'Massa'."

And while we're on Kelsey Grammer...

Of Course...The Rakes.




Oh, my God. If I could implant a chip in my brain that allows me to watch this in a loop whenever I'm sad, I would do it.

She Vil Become One Herselllf!


Straight from my childhood. I know alot of Mel Brooks fans didn't like Dracula, Dead and Loving It, but it's one of my absolute favourites. I quote the entire film on a regular basis, but this moment never fails to crack me up.

And now for some that aren't little snippets.

The Pen Scene from Liar Liar


I love Jim Carrey (in comedies). I love this movie. I fucking love this scene.

Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge



Oh my God. You guys. This movie is hilarious. Watch it with the thought that the movie is one giant metaphor for being gay in mind, and you will laugh your ass off. I can't believe that this script was written, accepted, and this film produced and marketed as a frightening horror movie. Ohhhh my God. Watch it. Watch it watch it watch it.

Professor Membrane and Dr. Cox



These men are my TV dads. Any of Dr. Cox's rants and anytime Professor Membrane does anything lifts my mood. ...Hehehe....NOOOO! YOU'VE GOT THE MIXTURE ALL WRONG!!! :BOOM:

The Rush Hour 2 Gag Reel


I love this movie, for all its stupidity. But the gag reel has to be my favourite part of the film. No idea why, maybe it's just nostalgia, but seeing Jackie Chan fall down multiple times just makes me smile.

All Joker Laughs

Yes, shocker, right? But there's a reason #2 on this list is my ringtone. Mark Hammil and Heath Ledger are my favourite Jokers, but Ledger's laugh inspires more terrorlust in me than the sheer joy brought forth from Hammil's maniacal hilarity. So much love for these boys.

And finally, yep....

The Hospital Scene

It's beautiful. It's hilarious. It's ingenious. It's the Joker. My Puddin' will always be my number one happy thought.

You know, until I have kids.
Whom I may or may not name after the Joker.


Comments

Popular Posts