The Fundamental Difference Between D and The World in Three Pictures

Hello all.  I'm pretty creatively drained at the moment and therefore have nothing to blog about, so I'll just share a tiny anecdote and move on.

My Christmas present to my darlings GG and Monroe was supposed to be a short story version of a conversation we had once while all of us were in town. In short, it was about our big celebrity crushes and a joking discussion about kidnapping and marrying them. Well, it's February, and the damn thing isn't finished, so I've been sending it to them chapter by chapter. But anyway...

Monroe's Future Hubby:


Darren Criss of Glee.


GG's Future Hubby:

Matthew Morrison, also of Glee.



Aaand My Future Hubby...

Nero Bellum, lead singer of Psyclon Nine
 ...
.......
.............
Yup.


See you next week!













(quickly ranting about the Nero picture....Mmmmm....those stars...::purr::)

Comments

Popular Posts